Click here to close
New Message Alert
old mechanic

old mechanic  

  Click Here to have an E-mail Sent to you when a new message is added to this thread
Author: old guy   Date: 11/2/2019 8:36:01 AM  +1/-0   Show Orig. Msg (this window) Or  In New Window

You need to get a CDL with hazmat endorsement. If you drive a tanker with 1000 gallons you need a Tanker endorsement. If you get on with a company that has a fire contract and you work on T3's they will want you to drive also. You need to negotiate for a wage above your regular mechanic pay if that's what you want. Good luck with that though. You will have to put up with Forest Service mentality however. It's all good if you're thick skinned.

Reply    Return-To-Index     Display Full Msg Thread   Rules of Engagement   Terms of Use

old mechanic +1/-2 fire contracts 11/1/2019 2:58:52 PM