1. Begin negotiations with oil at $95 a Barrel and company‘s stock at $80.
2. We want it all, stocks, 40% raises, more time off.
3. Working 22 weeks out of 52 and flying 250 hours a year is too much.
4. Demand the company hires more pilots to distribute this excessive workload Or give more time off.
5. When the downturn starts delay, delay, switch to meeting from 12 times a year to only 6.
6. Did I mention delay, delay, delay.
7. Come to negotiations and do crossword puzzles, refuse to pass articles.
8. Begin peppering in comments about Backpay, delay some more. Things will get better right?
8a. Print car sunscreens, find pilots unprofessional enough to use.
9. Continue delay, let backpay pile up until oil demand and economy come back.
10. Uh-oh, what do you mean by bunkrupt? What’s 1113?
11. Get backpay car sunscreens modified with Velcro numbers, put 5 over old 4
12. Order 6’s and 7’s
13. Reap what you sow.