Click here to close
New Message Alert
NEW R44 Tour OP

NEW R44 Tour OP  

  Click Here to have an E-mail Sent to you when a new message is added to this thread
Author: User Name   Date: 3/8/2019 5:37:41 PM  +0/-0   Show Orig. Msg (this window) Or  In New Window

Obtaining a Part 91 LOA from the FAA only requires a commercial license.  You will need to be on a drug testing program (CFR120).

Insurance costs will likely be high with your low time, but not impossible to find.  Probably should call an agent and ask.  There are only a handful of underwriters, and all agencies shop that same pool.  This means the only variation in prices from one agency to another is the percentage the agency earns.


Reply    Return-To-Index     Display Full Msg Thread   Rules of Engagement   Terms of Use

NEW R44 Tour OP +1/-1 cw 3/4/2019 2:56:22 PM