Not quite sure what your motivation is here, but . . .
1. We personally developed HeliSuccess 11 years ago to provide young helicopter pilots and transitioning military pilots a platform to learn about every sector, raise the bar on their presentation skills, and connect directly to employers.
2. In the 10 years of producing the stand alone HeliSuccess event in Vegas, and the one we produce at HAI Heli-Expo, we have presented to over 2500 pilots and have provided a venue help over 500 pilots to land jobs as a direct result of attendance. Both the pilots and employers benefit.
3. We have given away nearly $20,000 in cash and training for pilot scholarships.
4. Show us any 2-day event, in any industry that has 16 presentations with breakout sessions, from 14 speakers from every sector, a resume consult team, a group lunch included, a job fair, and scholarship $$ given to attendees for a couple hundred bucks. I don't think you can find one. Events like that are typically 4 - 5 x the price. We try and keep it as low cost as possible because we know that the attendees (young pilots and military) have limited budgets.
5. Have you ever produced an event in Las Vegas? Do you know the up front cost financial commitments of very large room blocks, meeting spaces, printing, audio visual, signage, marketing, speaker travel & expenses, food catering, coffee, water, shipping, printing, along with the staff hours that are associated with producing this type of event. . . the list goes on but this will give you some idea that this is a huge undertaking.
6. We feel very good about the event and the impact we have had on the industry over the years. We have met our goal of raising the bar on professionalism, educating pilots, and connecting them to employers. We want nothing but more professional pilots, and helping them find success in their careers.
Feel free to email me directly at lyn.burks @ Rotorcraftpro.com if you have any questions.